Georgian-European Marketing Association announces the training course in
Marketing Audit (local and international concepts)
- We offer flexible corporate training package that match your business objectives
- Introduction to the marketing mix functions and process
- Includes identification of consumer and organizational needs and explanation of environmental issues
Master class in Marketing Audit for Marketing & sales managers and staff, brand manager, Strategic manager, small company manager and students who want to learn Marketing Audit by the theoretical knowledge and practical skills
1. Internal Audit focuses on:
Total sales revenues;
Geographic reach and location;
Type of industry;
2. External Audit focuses on:
Business & economic environment
Key strengths & weaknesses;
Extent of diversification.
In your marketing audit, you will evaluate your firm’s organizational structure and marketing strategy. Based on your audit, you will make recommendations for the future direction of your firm’s marketing strategy.
- To apply concepts learned in marketing courses in a business environment.
- To become familiar with the culture and language of marketing.
- To evaluate careers in marketing in light of personal career goals
Training Duration Period:
12 hours in 3 days – 15,16,17 Jan 2014 – time:15:00-19:00
Training Price (The full course fee):
250 Gel. Training participants will receive Certificates according their obtained skills.
For GEL Transfers:
JSC “TBC BANK”, SABURTALO BRANCH
BANK CODE – TBC BGE 22
NAME OF BENEFICIARY – LTD GEORGIAN-EUROPEAN MARKETING ASSOCIATION
BEN,S ACCOUNT – GE07 TB70 4133 60 20 1000 08
Training will be Delivered by:
Place of Training:
In the building of national library address: Gudiashvili street 7, Tbilisi, 0107, Georgia.
2383069, 577 544 007 (you can send your questions on this number by SMS)